The family law practice group at Dozier Miller Law is committed to providing the highest level of expertise and service to our clients. Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience in domestic matters and are highly regarded by their peers, both in Charlotte and across North Carolina.
We provide legal services over the entire family law spectrum with particular emphasis in:
- Complex Equitable Distribution Cases
- Alimony and Child Support
- Child Custody and Visitation Disputes
- Contracts of Separation, Property Settlement, and Support Agreements
- Premarital Agreements
- Collaborative Law
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Trials and Appeals
- Absolute Divorce
- Related Criminal Law Matters (generally handled by one of our criminal law attorneys)
While our inclination is to always seek a negotiated or mediated settlement, we engage in litigation and arbitration without hesitation when necessary to protect our clients’ rights and interests. Our attorneys have experience in litigation and arbitration in all types of matrimonial disputes, and we appear regularly in the District Courts of North Carolina.
Contact one of the experienced North Carolina Family Law attorneys at Dozier Miller Law.
- Timothy H. Graham
- Robert P. Hanner II
- Allison Holstein
- N. Todd Owens
- Scott T. Pollard
- Kimberly R. Robertson
- Kelly R. Routh
- Richard D. Stephens
- J. Huntington Wofford